1. Click on the Button Above. This will take you to our on-line registration site.
2. First you have click on Create Account. You will receive a verification e-mail following the creation of your account that you’re approved to register. You must click on the link in the e-mail to verify it is a valid e-mail before you begin registering for programs.
3. Once you have created an account, you can click on My Account to begin managing your account. Your login will be your email address and your created password.
4.Next, click on “Activities” to find the programs you want, enter in the appropriate family member’s names and pay right there with your credit card.
5. Make sure to review all information, agree to required waivers, and confirm you meet age requirements before you finalize payment. There is a convenience fee to use this online service and it is non-refundable.
If you have questions about our online registration, please ask and we can show you how to set up an account here.
Payment Type: Credit Card Only
WALK-IN & MAIL IN REGISTRATION
You may register for any program at the Community Center, 730 Monroe St. For in person registration, stop by during our office hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 - 3:45pm.
Can’t make it in during office hours? Then mail in or drop off a registration form. Download a registration form online. Click on registration forms tab on the left hand side. Please have payment made to SPCRD, mail to: SPCRD, 730 Monroe St,Sauk City 53583.
Payment Type: Cash or Check Only
The benefits of online registration are:
· It’s convenient - The flexibility to register and pay at your convenience, anytime, from anywhere.
· Easy - Three simple steps, and you’ll be enrolled in the program of your choice.
· Time-saving - In less than five minutes, you can setup your accountand enroll for your program.
· Eco-friendly - You don't have to burn gas to drive over and register in person, and it saves paper.
Family Fun Night - Mascot Night
Friday, March 14th from 5:30 - 8:00pm at the Community Center. Event is sponsored by BMO Harris Bank, Karate America, and McFarlanes.
Cost is $5 per child, 1 & under are FREE.
Come meet local mascots including Madison Mallards Maynard! Enjoy bounce houses, games, music, dancing, and a never seen before thrilling karate demonstration! Concessions will be sold which includes Hot Dogs, Brats, Popcorn and other refreshments.
If you have questions about this event please call 643-0520 or email email@example.com.
The Sauk Prairie School District does not discriminate on the basis of any race, color, sex, religion, creed, pregnancy, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, political affiliation or belief, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, or physical, mental, emotional, or learning disability and/or any other legally protected characteristic.