Afterschool Club offers...
- Academic Support—Certified teachers provide instruction using an inquiry based research model that enhances the regular school day.
- Homework Support—Time to complete homework is offered to students. Communication between classroom teachers and homework support staff creates a link between classroom and afterschool learning.
- Enrichment—Exploration of various topics are offered. Service Learning and problem solving opportunities are provided.
- Recreation—Supervised and planned recreation activities will be offered to increase student’s physical activity and skill level. Teamwork and fun are emphasized!
- Free Play—Opportunities for students to chose a wide variety of activities.
Admission to the Afterschool Club is open to students residing in the Sauk Prairie School District. Enrollment can be on a weekly or daily basis.
The childcare portion of the Afterschool Club continues to be self-supporting, so pre-registration is necessary. An enrollment form must be completed and the registration fee must be paid prior to a child attending. To minimize daily enrollment fluctuations, we require a child to register for a minimum of 2 days per week and will be charged for the 2 day minimum. Days may be changed or added with prior approval. Advanced written notice is needed if your child will be leaving our program.
Pre-registration is required. Prior notice is necessary in planning for snack, staff and activities.
Fees (per child, per day)
Afterschool Club is supported by a combination of user fees, district funds and grants. The childcare portion of the program continues to be self-funded. Financial assistance is limited and is available based on need. Contact Alison Quinn at email@example.com or call 643-8386, X2717 for more information on how to qualify.
- $20 non-refundable registration fee
- 4K - Gr. 5 = $8.00/per child/day
- $10/per child/per day for early dismissal days (1:45 - 5:45 pm) (pack a snack)
- $12.50/per child/per day for 1/2 day in-service days (11:30 - 5:45 pm)*
*BRING A SACK LUNCH & SNACK ON 1/2 DAY INSERVICE DAYS
There is a 2-day minimum requirement. Payment and schedule information must be provided the Friday prior to the week of service. Children must be picked up by 5:45 p.m. A fee of $5 late will be charged for any time after 5:45 p.m. Parents must notify afterschool staff as soon as possible if their child is sick or not attending for any reason on a scheduled day. See parent handbook for use of Appreciation Days.