Afterschool Club offers...
- Academic Support—Certified teachers provide instruction using an inquiry based research model that enhances the regular school day.
- Homework Support—Time to complete homework is offered to students. Communication between classroom teachers and homework support staff creates a link between classroom and afterschool learning.
- Enrichment—Exploration of various topics are offered. Service Learning and problem solving opportunities are provided.
- Recreation—Supervised and planned recreation activities will be offered to increase student’s physical activity and skill level. Teamwork and fun are emphasized!
- Free Play—Opportunities for students to chose a wide variety of activities.
Admission to the Afterschool Club is open to students residing in the Sauk Prairie School District. Enrollment can be on a weekly or daily basis.
The childcare portion of the Afterschool Club continues to be self-supporting, so pre-registration is necessary. An enrollment form must be completed and the registration fee must be paid prior to a child attending. To minimize daily enrollment fluctuations, we require a child to register for a minimum of 2 days per week and will be charged for the 2 day minimum. Days may be changed or added with prior approval. Advanced written notice is needed if your child will be leaving our program.
Pre-registration is required. Prior notice is appreciated and is helpful in planning for snack, staff and activities, but students can attend program activities when they choose.
Fees (per child, per day)
Afterschool Club is supported by a combination of user fees, district funds and grants. The childcare portion of the program continues to be self-funded. Financial assistance is limited and is available based on need. Contact Mary Ann Marx at 643-8386 for more information on how to qualify.
- $20 non-refundable registration fee
- 4K - Gr. 5 = $7.50/per child/day
- $9/per child/per day for early dismissal days (1:45 - 5:45 pm) (pack a snack)
- $12.50/per child/per day for 1/2 day in-service days (11:30 - 5:45 pm)*
*BRING A SACK LUNCH & SNACK ON 1/2 DAY INSERVICE DAYS
There is a 2-day minimum requirement. Payment and schedule information must be provided the Friday prior to the week of service. Children must be picked up by 5:45 p.m. A fee of $5 late will be charged for any time after 5:45 p.m. Parents must notify afterschool staff as soon as possible if their child is sick or not attending for any reason on a scheduled day. See parent handbook for use of Appreciation Days.